Book Your Tee Time Online By Clicking Here - OR - Call (702) 777-2400 Extension 1
Guests who are Total Rewards members with Caesars Entertainment receive preferred rates
and priority tee times at Rio Secco. At check-in, verification will be required.
More information on Total Rewards.
Rates do NOT include ground transportation to or from any destination.
Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rates at time of booking.
September 21-October 1, 2015for
April 17-May 11, 2017
Mother's Day Weekend Special
May 15-22, 2017
|All rates subject to change without notice. Management reserves all rights.|
• Course Policy Communication: The course policies are explicitly detailed in the automatically generated email confirmation of a reservation; however, to ensure all guests understand our course policies, we ask that either that confirmation is forwarded to all fellow playing partners, or they are referred to this page for reference. We appreciate your cooperation.
• About your tee time: Please arrive to Rio Secco early and be prepared to start your round 15 minutes before your scheduled start time. Rio Secco management reserves the right to move your tee time forward or backwards 10 minutes if doing so would benefit the operation, or enhance your experience on property. If your reservation is of less than four players in any given time slot, Rio Secco reserves the right to pair you or your group with other players.
• Inclement Weather Policy: Only the Head Golf Professional or Director of Golf can deem the course unplayable due to weather. Wind, extreme cold or heat, and rain do not automatically constitute inclement weather. All cancellations, no shows, or reductions will be charged if the courses is open for play (see cancellations policy below for allowable cancellations and reductions).
• Reduction & Cancellation Policy: Rio Secco has a strict 72-hour cancellation period, which includes reductions in group size. The person making the reservation is responsible for no shows and short shows. To reduce the number of players in your reservation, or to cancel your tee time completely, send us an email. We will review your request and respond in a timely manner.
• Dress Code: Proper golf attire is expected at all times. A shirt, pants/shorts, and footwear must be worn at all times. Denim of any kind is strictly prohibited and collared shirts are required. Prohibited items include but are not limited to gym clothes, sleeveless and tank tops, and any items adorned with offensive, profane, or inappropriate words or images. Rio Secco management in its sole and absolute discretion may at any time deem attire inappropriate.
• Pace of Play: Because of course design and layout, the standard pace of play at Rio Secco is 4.5-5hrs. Please plan social engagements and commitments, and travel arrangements accordingly.
• Twilight Tee Times: please check the scheduled sunset on the day of your desired tee time, along with the standard pace of play (4.5-5 hrs), and determine whether or not you can expect to finish all 18 holes. This consideration was factored when setting the rate for all twilight tee times. Thank you for understanding. Please contact the golf shop with any questions.
• Outside Caddies: Rio Secco does not allow outside forecaddies or caddies. Accompanied guests who are not playing (i.e. riders) must remain in the golf carts except for tee box complexes, or around putting green areas. Riders must not at any time caddie or provide caddie services. Persons deemed to have caddied without permission may be removed from the property without warning.
• Walking Policy: Carts are required at Rio Secco-no exceptions.
• Outside Food & Beverage: Outside food and beverage items are strictly prohibited. Rio Secco is proud to offer food and beverage options before, during, and after the round. Options include a sit down restaurant & bar setting, a snack bar & grill in proximity to the practice area and #1 & #10 tees, and the roaming beverage carts. Services may vary from day to day so please ask the golf shop for details on the day of play.
• Club Rentals: Rio Secco Golf Club is proud to offer 2017 Callaway club rentals. Club rental cost ranges from $75-$55 per set including balls, depending on season. We also offer Nike shoe rentals for $25. Rentals available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Advanced reservations are recommended. To reserve your club rentals, call the Golf Shop, at (702) 617-1563.